Eveline Wild Edible Rose Bush
Please Note: Occasionally stems may be damaged in transit. If this should occur then please prune the stem down to the nearest healthy leaf and your rose will flourish.
Named after acclaimed patissier and confectioner Eveline Wild, this peach-toned edible rose has a fruity fragrance and a delicate sweet taste with notes of honey and apricot to complement virtually any dessert. For a fuller flavour and to make the most of their decorative qualities, we recommend using the petals fresh. In our trials on the farm we have found Eveline Wild to be a strong and healthy rose that produces an abundance of flowers that are as beautiful as they are delicious.Bush Specifics
Type: Edible RoseAbout Our Rose Bushes
Repeat Flowering: Very good
Disease Resistance: High
Colour: Soft peach
Final Height: 1m / 3ft
Grown in our sustainable South Downs Rose Paddock, where we nurture 30,000 rose bushes for cut flowers, each of our rose plants has been hand-tended by our small team. Your rose will be delivered in a tall pot to allow the long roots to grow straight and strong. Our rose plants can be left in their pot for up to a year (but they will need to be kept watered and fed), or planted out at any time throughout the year.How to Plant Your Rose in the Ground
1. Choose a day when there is no frost.
2. Remove the rose from its pot and soak it a bucket of water for at least an hour.
3. Dig a hole that’s at least 50cm deep and at least twice the width of the roots.
4. Do not bend the rose's roots when it is placed in the hole. Make sure the root union (the bulbous part at the base of the branches) is covered with at least 5cm of soil.
5. Fill the hole around the rose with good-quality compost and a fertiliser such as Vitax Q4.
6. Water in well and keep well watered. We recommend giving the rose a long soak around once a week over the spring and summer to encourage the roots to grow strong and down.
- Size guide
We do our best to create bouquets and arrangements that replicate the product image, but as nature is unpredictable we do sometimes have to make substitutions to the flowers or foliage.
Some bouquets/arrangements ingredients can cause irritation. If you have any special requirements or allergies please contact our team email@example.com or call us 01730 818 300.
We will try and inform you of any changes but rest assured the bouquets or hatboxes will look as beautiful and smell as heavenly as the original.Scent Rating: 2/10Share: