The Real Flower Company Update on COVID-19
- We’re continuing to deliver flowers throughout most of the UK, five days a week (Tuesday to Saturday), direct from our Hampshire farm to your door.
- We are able to offer next-day delivery throughout most of the UK.
- We’ve introduced increased safety measures to help safeguard our team and our customers.
- No signature is required – our couriers will leave your flowers in a designated safe place or on your doorstep.
- Our two London flower shops are closed for now.
All our flowers are grown on one of our three sustainable farms. Our roses and some of our herbs come from Tambuzi, our certified gold star carbon-neutral sister farm in Kenya, our sweet peas and butterfly ranunculus are from our farm near Chichester and all the other flowers and foliage are from our rose paddock here in Hinton Ampner, Hampshire, which is where each bouquet is made to order by one of our expert florists. This means we can offer you the assurance that we have full traceability of our supply chain from soil to bouquet.
We are lucky to have ample space in our flower packing shed so we’ve implemented distance working. Plus everyone in our team who can work from home is doing so.
We’ve introduced additional hygiene measures.
The safety of our team and customers is our number one priority. If you have any questions, you can reach our customer services team by phone or email between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday and by email over the weekend.
We also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported our business during this extraordinary time. We’re so grateful to have been able to share poignant messages and witness the importance people attach to the flowers we grow, and their capacity to inspire positivity and joy.